Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LET'S TALK ABOUT ME

What is it like to be funny?

It's weird, really...today I was talking with a few people about nothing in particular. We were all laughing and as the conversation broke up, one of the people said to me "Everybody thinks you're funny but you don't have a sense of humor!" I took this as a compliment but I couldn't really assemble anything coherent to reply to that. I think I said, "I'm not trying to be funny, it just happens...!"

I don't really know what to think of this. Dave knows my deep dark secret: I sold my sense of humor at a pawn shop. My problem is that I still make people laugh. I think they might not have gotten all of it out!

I don't really understand what dry humor is, but people tell me that's what I am.
What do you think of dry humor?


No comments: