Monday, November 3, 2008

A CALL TO ACTION

Friends, please read this.

Though this election is by and far too close to call, with Obama's lead in battleground states closing or being eclipsed, John McCain is already being written off. The world has already crowned Barack Obama their king. Michelle Obama is in the Oval Office measuring for new drapes. Joe Biden is accepting bids on a rail line from the White House to the Naval Observatory (VP residency) so he can stump in 2012 that he still takes the Amtrak to work every day.

This is not to be. Most polls are showing the race within the margin of error, making it almost irresponsible to to call the outcome.

Today, I went to my county Republican HQ for the second time this election season. I picked up a bunch of literature to give to Obama voters in and close to my family, something I've never done before.

I have a favor to ask of you, though, my virtual friends. Let's start a blitz campaign -- change your headshot to the McCain/Palin sign I have in this blog. Everybody. Let's whiteout peoples' friends lists to the point that there are more of these signs than not.

Show your colors!

Ze Baron



No comments: