Monday, June 16, 2008

SUMMER POOL PARTY

I think it's time for another party.

I know it's summer and a lot of you guys are busy, but if you've got time, this is promising to be one of the best parties yet. I've scheduled it for June 29th at 9:30 PM extending into the wee hours. That's 9:30 NYC, 8:30 Chicago, 7:30 Phoenix, and 6:30 LA. Drop in any time from the start until about 2ish and we'll probably be here... at least I'll be!

The theme for this party is "Summer Pool Party," so that means you have to wear some type of swimwear. Make sure anyone you invite is aware of this... I'd hate for them to show up overdressed! (For you party newbies, to "change" into your swimwear, just come with your new icon as your headshot. Posting a note about this party on your page might dispell questions.)

Secondly, if any of you would like to bring something to eat or drink, send either the pic or the URL via PM or email to me. You can do this by getting the link or the HTML for the image. I'm still looking for the chocolate fountain that was stolen by some rascals from the storehouse!

Mark your calenders. Tell your friends! Everyone is invited, so post a link about this. You can include the URL to this post in the link and the invite as HTML. There's no need to register to come, but if you send me an email or PM (or even an explicity stated comment) saying you are coming, I will keep you posted with updates.

Here's the HTML code to add to your site:



See you on the 28th!

-Ze Baron

No comments: