Sunday, February 3, 2008

REMOVING Y! MASH PAGE

Well, there's been concern since we started here on how to clear out various profiles at Yahoo!. I haven't had a comment on my Mash page in over 8 months, so I think it was time to purge it. I went through first and remove all relative information, and then threw a Multiply badge on there for good measure.

After looking around, though, I came across a page that should help us all out. Click here to access it. Once there, you can change permissions for most anything (notably who can see your page.) I changed everything to "Only You."

A user pointed out on this thread that you can contact Yahoo! via this link and have them remove your page. Be sure to include a URL to your page.

If you're unsure how to access your page -- I know I was, after eight months -- just sign into your Yahoo! account and type "mash.multiply.com" into the address bar. Or, just click either of the two links to Yahoo! in this blog while signed in.

-Ze Baron

No comments: