Monday, February 25, 2008

STAFF SURVEY

The Multiply staff at the Multiply official blog have asked the MP community to take a quick survey.

http://multiply.multiply.com/journal/item/216/

I personally would not approve of basic services being a paid-service, but thing like how we are currently able to order prints and mugs from our photos are nice additions. I think if Multiply provided a back-up service (for a charge), they might find a lot of folks interested in that. Those things I can see succeeding. Paying for things like bandwidth, picture or music space on your page, and other features would merely create a caste system. I love blogging, but I would not want to pay to host my page here or have these many photos, etc, etc. I'd be reluctant to the point of moving to pay for anything except what is above and beyond.

To make it clear -- these features are likely barely in the planning stages. Multiply is not going to become a fee site any time soon.

No comments: