Sunday, February 10, 2008

TIP: Multiply Toolbar

I have the Multiply toolbar installed on Firefox, which I use primarily for browsing Multiply. I do most of my other web browsing on Opera. Anyway, I have a tip that you may not have noticed.

First, make sure you have the latest version of the toolbar. Or, if you don't have it, I highly recommend installing it. To do either of those, click here. Once you've got that done, here's how to start:

Click "Options" and drag down to "Toolbar Settings"

(Red Arrow)
Then, make sure the box in Message Summary is checked.

(Green Arrow)
You will then want to change the "Update Message Summary every..." from 5 minutes to 1 minutes. This way, your toolbar will update every minute rather than five.

I find this very, very handy. It makes the updates come in shortly after they're posted. That way, you can have more accurate updates regarding your page and your contacts' pages.

-Ze Baron


No comments: