Tuesday, January 1, 2008

LOLCATS FOR THE BEST OF YOU

What better way to say "I love you" than through lolcats?




This one is going out to my pal Dave (dojnd.multiply.com), for introducing me to
"2 Girls, 1 Cup." (WARNING -- NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART)
It was something I certainly did not need to be introduced to
I guess I can say it "broadened my horizons."




This one's going out to my dear friend Mark (sdastroguy.multiply.com)
because of his experience with "Hot or Not," not with erotic kittehs.




This one's going out to my friend Ninjamommy (ninjamommy.multiply.com)
because of her apparent fascination with kung-fu kittehs.



Here's another one going out Anne (aramink.multiply.com),
and her apparent fascination with zombies. She blogged about zombies once before,
then recently linked to a Nature article about wasps turning cockroaches into
zombies... where does the madness stop? Kittehs now?



This one is for myself... nothing's crashed on my computer (yet) but
I will be out of town, and hence denied internet access, this weekend.
Such is a life.

-Ze Baron

No comments: