Tuesday, January 1, 2008

MEET THE MOD

I haven't made much of a big deal of it, but I'd like you all to know that I am the mod for Y!360 Refugees. My name is Joseph, but I go by "Josef" online since I'm a 'baron.'

I just rediscovered lolcats, and I found this one here to the right. I don't wanna sound like a dictator here, but as moderator, it's my job to uphold peace and keep this place family friendly.

If I take any actions, I will usually send a PM to the involved parties informing them of my actions. If you have problems here in Refugees, please, before going on a vendetta or duking it out, send me a PM and explain the situation to me. I'll try to help you as best as I can.

I ask that you please be respectful of my decisions, and again, if you have problems with anything I've done, send me a PM and we can talk it out in a civil manner.

If you have a question, please be sure to ask it at this link, here. That is the best place to get answers, not in a blog (rather than a note) and not a PM to me, since I'm still a bit of a noob* myself here.

Also, again, if you are on one of your friends' pages, and you notice they aren't in Refugees, my advice to you is to send them over here pronto. Refugees is the best-equipped group out there. We've got the biggest member-base of any 360 related group (and hence, have the biggest knowledge pool to draw on) and our information is aimed more at people from 360, so it's easier to understand than some answers at User Support. If your friend gets the help they need here, they'll be more inclined to stay here at Multiply so you can continue your friendship.

My best wishes to you all in this 2008.

-Ze Baron

*noob, also newbie, meaning new person.

No comments: