Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a Wonderful World

Folks, I'll have you know I'm still plenty alive. This last week was a little busy and I forsee this next week being rather stressful, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to blog. I'll try to make it around and comment, though, as usual.

I've got a small piece of good news... I bought a new computer. I'm going to keep running this one until it wakes up dead one morning. They new one is a really fancy (and hence, rather expensive) one for the baronly things that I do. That, and it has all sorts of fancy gagets to play my games in exquisite detail.

Speaking of which, I order the damn thing on Wendesday and got an email they shipped it on Thursday. Saturday I come home, check the order status, and find that there was an "Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt." I went outside and looked around, and FedEx had stuck one of those "We tried, but you weren't home to sign" stickers to my door and I hadn't even seen it. Today it's Sunday, so they aren't running, and it says they don't do home delivery on Mondays! Now I have to wait until Tuesday. I hope that sticker is wrong and I get my PC tomorrow.

Anyway, yes, that's about it, folks. Also, if you haven't seen it, Multiply has done some renovations. Check that out here.

-Ze Baron

No comments: