Friday, November 23, 2007

CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP WIZARDS...

...and other Refugees!

Time to enter the Headshot Contest is running out! All entries will be due by Sunday, November 25, 2007 at midnight, EST.

If you need to know information about the timing of this contest, check out the calender. I outlined how the contest is going to be run, in terms of dates, so you should find it very helpful. I suggest that you change your view of the calender to "Month", as show here to the right, so that you can see how everything is laid out, as opposed to just day-by-day.

The calender can be found here.

To see the latest entries into the contest, go to this album. I have since disabled comments because people were hinting to which one entry was theirs, and that was strongly discouraged. I will be trying my best to upload new photos every night (realize it'll be late, though.) The entries so far are promising! I've already picked out the one which I think I'll vote for (unless a better one comes in!)

To review the rules, please go to this blog. Any entries that do not follow these rules are subject to disqualification.

All entries are at admin's discretion.

-Ze Baron

No comments: