Monday, November 12, 2007

WONDERFUL...

I keep getting banner ads across my "My Multiply" page. I get one of two ads: The first is some of the current eBay listings for Scarface items, and the second is "singlemuslim.com", "USA's LEADING MUSILM MARRIAGE SITE." 

I know why this happens. The ads are targeted to your content. I have a sound byte of Scarface in my music section, and I constantly mention Muslims in my blogs about the Middle East.

Who feels like signing up at singlemuslim.com? I bet all of the woman's profile pictures are just of them in their burkas...!

I also saw THIS story yesterday. It made me scream "WHAT?!?" I can't see that there is that big of a market for these I mean, yes, Islam is a huge religion, but don't all new cars come with compasses and almost all cars have glove compartments! Did you also see that they're in talks with Volkswagen AG, (German) and General Motors, (American), to "turn around its fortunes"? I'm thinking if the sanctions work, GM and VW could be held liable if they participate with this company since it would be working with Iran. The company lost over $150 million last year, though, so there's hope that it will go down the drain.

-Ze Baron

No comments: