Sunday, November 11, 2007

TESTING... TESTING

I tried something new tonight. I went over to Blogger, owned by Google, and activated my account. Since I have a Google account for Google Talk and GMail (yes, I'm avoiding Yahoo!), all I needed to do was activate the blogger portion. The reason I did this was for my own sense of mind and to test out a feature of Multiply that 360 did not have.

I'm going to be mirroring, or cross-posting, all of my new posts. That means that whatever I post over there (nothing) will post here, and whatever I post here should post there. That way, I'll have a back-up and an archive. It's just extra precautions.

Hopefully, this post will mirror to Blogger. We'll see.

My page over there is nothing much, but if you want to visit me, I'm at zebaronjosef.blogspot.com. Anything "better" was already taken, oddly enough. I'll get back to you guys through a blog if this is successful.

Hopefully I'll have more blogs for you this coming week.

No comments: