Sunday, November 25, 2007

Y!360 REFUGEES HEADSHOT CONTEST VOTING

Well gang, it's midnight here on the East Coast. That means that submission time is closed... but voting starts now! Since Multiply (as gracious as they are) only has polls with 10 options, max, I had to hunt down a HTML one that I didn't have to sign up for, didn't have to do this or that... blah blah blah... enough whining. I found this one, and it seems pretty good.

It told me that I set it so that you can only vote once per year... and I also chose that only I could see the results. Whether that's true or not, we'll see. It's pretty simple. Click on the button to see the submissions, vote, and be on your happy merry way. Results will be back in a week.


Which headshot should be selected for Y!360 Refugees?
Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16

-Ze Baron

No comments: