Thursday, November 29, 2007

PERSONAL CALENDERS

You know those calenders you have on your page?

Well, I don't like them very much. Right now in the right gutter of "My Multiply" I can see upcoming events, like a staff appreciation party for someone I've never met, a dentist appointment for someone I've never met, someone celebrating Nancy Grace's birthday, someone remembering George Harrison, and all sorts of odd and personal things.

If they're personal, I don't care, that's your personal information! You shouldn't be posting your dentist appointment on your Multiply site! Right now, I have one event from a friend I know, and a birthday of another friend. The rest I don't even know who they are. Why am I getting these? Why do I care? Who is posting such personal stuff?

Take care when posting in your calender. You don't know who's getting it.

-Ze Baron

No comments: