Friday, December 14, 2007

FREE STUFF

I was reading the Multiply Blog and I came across this. I found it another interesting thing that Multiply is doing.

Click here for... "Wanna Win A Webcam?"

Before anyone asks... no, I don't need a webcam, and no, I don't have a webcam so I can't endorse anyone.

Since I'm making plugs... if any of you have not yet joined Y!360 Refugees, my Multiply group here, you might find it very helpful. It has a bunch of experienced users (over 1900 at last count) and you can find updates about the goings on at Multiply (updates, new features, etc) there. HERE is the site. Check it out. Besides, I'm the mod! ;D

And also, regarding the PM I sent (I hope everyone got it), you can invite your friends to the party as well. Here's an excerpt from the PM:

Well, as it happens, Giles Conway and myself were talking about our Christmas plans, and he and I decided to co-host a ball this year. It is going to be December 28, 2007, at 9:00 PM EST. Everyone is invited, along with their friends. Please feel free to post this on your page and invite your friends, and their friends, and whoever wants to come. Traditionally these have been blowout parties, and those of you that have came before, you know what it's like.Now, of course, Giles suggested this be a formal ball, so men, find a nice tux, and ladies, grab your best evening gown. And of course, you can come with your virtual dates. Virtual dates aren't romantically involved, it's all good fun, so come with whomever you choose. I'm going to have to ask two favors from all of you.

Please RSVP at this link: http://zebaron.multiply.com/calendar/item/10003. If you RSVP and later can't come, that's fine, and if you don't RSVP and do come, that's fine too. The second favor is that I'd like you all to bring a food or drink. Go online, find a nice dish or drink, get the HTML for it, and then paste it into the special food and drink blog. Multiply is wonderful... you can add the HTML for your dish in a comment! We could never do that on 360. Plus, the comments update instantly, so we won't have to refresh all the time!
And ladies... I don't have a date yet! hehehe...

-Ze Baron

No comments: