Saturday, December 8, 2007

"Customize My Site" and "Promote My Site"

Wondering where they went to?

Earlier this morning, I had uploaded a song to a folder to play on my page. The song wasn't an mp3 (I didn't know this at the time) and it wouldn't show to be played on the page. So I looked for an mp3 version of the song. I found it, but got caught up in something else. I came back to it about 15 minutes later. I scrolled below my Site Title... and "Customize My Site" wasn't there! Neither was "Promote My Site!" I looked all over my page, and I couldn't find it. I sent a PM off to two of my friends. One replied in the next few minutes, telling me they had moved them.

This is a screenshot I snagged off my site. At the top, you see "Video," "Music," "Calender," and "Links." That's my Site Title. Notice the yellow arrow that points to where "Customize" and "Promote" used to be. The blue arrow points to where "Customize My Site" is now, and the green arrow points to where "Promote My Site" is now located.

-Ze Baron

No comments: