Friday, December 28, 2007

MORSELS TO TICKLE YOUR FANCY



Welcome to the dining room. You should find yourself a place at the table!



Here's where we'll be sharing our lively banter. Who wants to sit at the head of the table?



Today we have a choice between filet mingon and chicken cordon bleu.
I'm having the chicken, the mingon is a bit bloody for my taste.



The lamb is looking rather tasty!



Gather around for desserts!



While we did have tiramisu at Jamie's baby shower, but I had to drag it out again. It's luscious!



If you'd prefer another neccessary evil...

="">

The illustrious chocolate fountain!



We'll see if the hot tub need be filled with chocolate.
I think I have some tubing, we'll run the chocolate fountain right into it.

How about some drinks?






And for those who'd prefer to stay sober, some milkshake things.


No comments: